Turmeric is a plant that produces a yellow powder which is used in almost every dishes.
It is a family of Zingiberaceae.
Turmeric has a bitter taste but when it is poured into food then the color of the food become awesome. The smell of turmeric is great.
You can grow turmeric plant in your home by doing some gardening.
In order to grow turmeric plant, a hygienic gardening is highly necessary.
Turmeric is also a herb which is used to cure pain like breaking of joints etc.
What is it good for?
- It has many advantages. It is good for the following:
- It can be used as medicine
- It increases the energy of the body
- It is good for the liver
- It prevents the body from brain diseases
- It protects your body from heart diseases
- It can treat cancer
- It can reduce depression
How to grow turmeric?
Are you planning to grow turmeric plant? Just follow the given steps:
- Think of the date of planting – you should think of the proper date and day when to plant turmeric. It is recommended that you should grow turmeric in between December and March because at that time the soil remains pure and strong. You will get the best results if you grow turmeric in the cold season.
- Source of buying – you should think about the source from where you want to get turmeric. You can buy turmeric plant from the markets or grocery malls. Even it is found online on Amazon or eBay.
- Plant the turmeric in the ground – you should plant the turmeric in the ground and the ground should be free from insects. You should grow the plant with care and water the plants daily. At first, you should cut the two ends of the rhizome and then fill the ends with pure soil and then water them well.